Your home away from home
We offer comfortable accommodation at reasonable prices in a unique location. From your room at the Lei Thar Gone Guest House you’ll enjoy an amazing view. Included is our much appreciated breakfast, served on the tree-shaded terrace overlooking the Irrawaddy River. Enjoy the tranquillity and warm service of Gentle Breeze Guest House throughout your stay.
Our seven houses are spread over beautifully landscaped grounds amid lovely flowers and blossoming trees. They are built using high quality, local materials such as lava from the nearby, dormant volcano Mount Popa.
All our spacious 15 rooms are NON SMOKING and provide:
- private bathroom with hot shower
- electric fans and individually controlled air conditioning
- a small refrigerator and daily complementary water
Our generous breakfast is included in the room rate. It comes with the best bread in Myanmar, homemade jam, fresh coffee, fruit and eggs cooked to your choice.
Rooms & rates
Prices in US$ are quoted per room per night, Government tax
and breakfast included.
We want you to feel at home in our Guest House and therefore offer various services for your convenience:
- Free pick up and drop off at the bus station in Yenangyaung, regardless of your arrival/departure time.
- Pick up service from the airport in Nyaung U (Bagan).
- Guarded car park facilities.
- Safe deposit box.
- Laundry service.
- Daily complementary water.
- Bikes and motorbike taxi rental
- Horse and ox cart excursions
- Savour an outstanding three course outdoor dinner menu in The Gentle Breeze Restaurant, enjoying the beautiful view.
Enjoy more pictures of our rooms in the photo gallery